Thank you for your interest in donating to Community Connect.
We would be delighted to accept donations of your lightly used baby items, to pass on to mothers and babies in need. Please read the guidelines below, and fill out the form at the bottom, and we will be in touch with you soon!
We can currently accept the items on the list below – please note that not all hubs may be able to accept all these items, but the local hub co-ordinator will be in touch to let you know whether they can accept any or all of the items you are offering. Thank you.
Double Buggies / Single Buggies / Strollers
Side Sleeper / Co-Sleeper Bedside Cribs (e.g. Next2Me, Arms Reach)
Cots & Cot Beds (no mattresses; please ensure you have all bolts)
Playmats /Changing Mats
Jumperoos / Activity Centres
Baby Clothing, clean and in good condition, in sizes tiny baby up to 2-3 years
SORRY BUT WE CANNOT ACCEPT Used Carseats (including bases), Mattresses or Sit-In Type Walkers.
IF YOU HAVE ITEMS ON THE ABOVE LIST TO DONATE, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW, AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH.
Please DO NOT leave donations at any of our hubs without first making contact with a member of the team.
Thank you for your support.
We can accept the following pre-loved items (lightly used, clean and in good condition):
– Baby Clothes (up to age 3) – please ensure these are washed, with no stains or musty smells!
If you can sort the clothes into bags by gender and age range (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2-3y) this helps us tremendously.
– Baby Blankets/Cot Sheets
– Buggies, prams, strollers, double buggies
– Cots, Cot Beds, Cribs, Travel Cots, Moses Baskets
– Changing Tables/Units (we may not be able to accept heavier items of furniture)
– Baby Carriers/Slings
– Maternity Clothes
– Baby Bouncers/Seats/Activity Centres
– Baby Baths
– Changing Bags
– Unopened tubs of Baby Formula, in date for at least 3 months
– Unopened Packs of Nappies, Breast Pads, Maternity Underwear
– Unopened Packs of Nappy Cream, Baby Wash and other toiletry items
We may also be able to accept certain other items, please let us know what you have and we will be in touch!
We are sorry, but we cannot accept the following items if they are used:
– Car Seats
– Cot Mattresses
– Breast Pumps
– Teddy Bears & Soft Toys
– Soothers, Baby Bottles & Cups
– Potties and toileting-related items such as bathroom steps
– Open Sanitary or Cosmetic Products, including open packs of nappies, breast pads etc (unopened packs are accepted).
Please help us by not including items of adult clothing (other than maternity), or children’s clothing larger than age 2-3 years, as it takes a lot of our volunteers time to re-donate or dispose of such items. Thank You!