Thank you for your interest in donating to Community Connect.
Our hubs are not accepting donations at the moment as most are full. Please keep checking this page, as we will update here once any hubs are open for donations again.
If you are in or near Dublin, and have a moses basket to donate to Holles St maternity hospital, please email Lisa at email@example.com and she will be pleased to arrange to get it from you to them.
You can also support our work by sponsoring a package of items for a family in need HERE.
GENERAL DONATION GUIDELINES:
We can accept the following pre-loved items (lightly used, clean and in good condition):
- Baby Clothes (up to age 3) – please ensure these are washed, with no stains or musty smells! If you can sort the clothes into bags by gender and age range (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2-3y) this helps us tremendously.
- Baby Blankets/Cot Sheets
- Buggies and Prams
- Cots/Cot Beds/Cribs/Travel Cots/Moses Baskets
- Changing Tables/Units (we may not be able to accept heavier items of furniture)
- Baby Carriers/Slings
- Maternity Clothes
- Baby Bouncers/Seats/Activity Centres
- Baby Baths
- Changing Bags
- Unopened tubs of Baby Formula
- Unopened Packs of Nappies, Breast Pads, Maternity Underwear
- Unopened Packs of Nappy Cream, Baby Wash and other toiletry items
We may also be able to accept certain other items, please let us know what you have and we will be in touch!
We are sorry, but we cannot accept the following items if they are used:
- Car Seats
- Cot Mattresses
- Breast Pumps
- Teddy Bears & Toys
- Soothers, Baby bottles & Cups
- Potties and potty-related items such as bathroom steps
- Open Sanitary or Cosmetic Products, including open packs of nappies, breast pads etc (unopened packs are accepted)
Please help us by not including items of adult clothing (other than maternity), or children’s clothing larger than age 2-3 years, as it takes a lot of our volunteers time to re-donate or dispose of such items. Thank You!