Donate Baby Items
Thank you for your interest in donating to Community Connect.
Due to the incredible generosity of so many donors, our storage units are full at present; also the current 5k travel limits have impeded our ability to collect donations. Therefore WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING DONATIONS until at least February 2021. Please check back as this page will be updated when we are able to accept donations again, and keep an eye on our Facebook page where we sometimes do shout-outs for specific items we need!
In the meantime, please consider supporting our fundraising appeal by sponsoring a BabyBox or MamaBag HERE. Thank You!
We will be continuing to deliver to families in need throughout the restrictions.
We can accept the following pre-loved items (lightly used, clean and in good condition):
- Baby clothes (up to age 3) – please ensure these are washed, with no stains or musty smells! If you can sort the clothes into bags by gender and age range (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2-3y) this helps us tremendously.
- Baby Blankets/Cot Sheets
- Buggies and Prams
- Cots/Cribs/Travel Cots/Moses Baskets
- Changing Tables/Units
- Baby Carriers/Slings
- Maternity Clothes
- Baby Bouncers/Seats/Activity Centres
- Baby Baths
- Changing Bags
- Unopened Packs of Nappies, Breast Pads, Maternity Underwear
- Unopened Packs of Nappy Cream, Baby Wash and other toiletry items
We may also be able to accept certain other items, please let us know what you have and we will be in touch!
We are sorry, but we cannot accept the following items if they are used:
- Car Seats
- Cot Mattresses
- Breast Pumps
- Teddy Bears & Toys
- Towels, Washcloths & Muslins
- Soothers, Baby bottles & Cups
- Potties and potty-related items such as bathroom steps
- Open Sanitary or Cosmetic Products, including open packs of nappies, breast pads etc (unopened packs are accepted)
Please help us by not including items of adult clothing (other than maternity), or children’s clothing larger than age 2-3 years, as it takes a lot of our volunteers time to re-donate or dispose of such items. Thank You!