Donate Baby Items
Thank you for your interest in donating to Community Connect.
We would be delighted to accept donations of your lightly used baby items, to pass on to mothers and babies in need.
Please read the guidelines below, and fill out the form at the bottom, and we will be in touch with you soon!
We are also very happy to accept any donations of new baby clothes (up to age 2) or other new baby items, as well as vouchers for baby shops where we can purchase items for mothers in need.
We can accept the following pre-loved items (lightly used, clean and in good condition):
- Baby clothes (up to age 2) – please ensure these are washed, with no stains or musty smells!
- Baby Blankets/Cot Sheets
- Buggies and Prams
- Cots/Cribs/Travel Cots/Moses Baskets
- Changing Tables/Units
- Baby Carriers/Slings
- Maternity Clothes
- Baby Bouncers/Seats/Activity Centres
- Baby Baths
- Changing Bags
- Unopened Packs of Nappies, Breast Pads, Maternity Underwear
We may also be able to accept certain other items, please let us know what you have and we will be in touch!
We are sorry, but we cannot accept the following items if they are used:
- Car Seats
- Cot Mattresses
- Breast Pumps
- Teddy Bears & Toys
- Towels, Washcloths & Muslins
- Soothers, Baby bottles & Cups
- Potties and potty-related items such as bathroom steps
- Sanitary or Cosmetic Products, including open packs of nappies, breast pads etc (unopened packs are accepted)
Please help us by not including items of adult clothing (other than maternity), children’s clothing age 3 or older or shoes, as it takes a lot of our volunteers time to re-donate or dispose of such items. Thank You!
Please complete the following form and click the ‘Submit’ button: