Thank you for your interest in donating to Community Connect.
REGRETFULLY, WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCEPT DONATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Please check back as this page will be updated when we are able to accept donations again, and keep an eye on our Facebook page where we sometimes do shout-outs for specific items we need!
You can support our work by sponsoring a package of items for a family in need HERE. We are continuing to deliver to families in need throughout the restrictions.
GENERAL DONATION GUIDELINES:
We can accept the following pre-loved items (lightly used, clean and in good condition):
- Baby Clothes (up to age 3) – please ensure these are washed, with no stains or musty smells! If you can sort the clothes into bags by gender and age range (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2-3y) this helps us tremendously.
- Baby Blankets/Cot Sheets
- Buggies and Prams
- Cots/Cot Beds/Cribs/Travel Cots/Moses Baskets
- Changing Tables/Units (we may not be able to accept heavier items of furniture)
- Baby Carriers/Slings
- Maternity Clothes
- Baby Bouncers/Seats/Activity Centres
- Baby Baths
- Changing Bags
- Unopened tubs of Baby Formula
- Unopened Packs of Nappies, Breast Pads, Maternity Underwear
- Unopened Packs of Nappy Cream, Baby Wash and other toiletry items
We may also be able to accept certain other items, please let us know what you have and we will be in touch!
We are sorry, but we cannot accept the following items if they are used:
- Car Seats
- Cot Mattresses
- Breast Pumps
- Teddy Bears & Toys
- Soothers, Baby bottles & Cups
- Potties and potty-related items such as bathroom steps
- Open Sanitary or Cosmetic Products, including open packs of nappies, breast pads etc (unopened packs are accepted)
Please help us by not including items of adult clothing (other than maternity), or children’s clothing larger than age 2-3 years, as it takes a lot of our volunteers time to re-donate or dispose of such items. Thank You!