Thank you for your interest in donating to Community Connect.
Due to the incredible generosity of so many donors, our storage units are full at present and so WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING DONATIONS until at least January 2021. Please check back as this page will be updated when we are able to accept donations again, and keep an eye on our Facebook page where we sometimes do shout-outs for specific items we need!
Please note we cannot accept toys.
We can accept the following pre-loved items (lightly used, clean and in good condition):
- Baby clothes (up to age 2-3) – please ensure these are washed, with no stains or musty smells!
- Baby Blankets/Cot Sheets
- Buggies and Prams
- Cots/Cribs/Travel Cots/Moses Baskets with stands
- Changing Tables/Units
- Maternity Clothes
- Baby Bouncers/Seats/Activity Centres
- Baby Baths
- Changing Bags
- Unopened Packs of Nappies, Breast Pads, Maternity Underwear
We may also be able to accept certain other items, please let us know what you have and we will be in touch!
We are sorry, but we cannot accept the following items if they are used:
- Car Seats
- Cot Mattresses
- Breast Pumps
- Teddy Bears & Toys
- Potties and Toilet Training Items
- Towels, Washcloths & Muslins
- Soothers, Baby bottles & Cups
- Sanitary or Cosmetic Products, including open packs or loose nappies, breast pads etc (unopened packs are accepted)
Please help us by not including items of adult clothing (other than maternity), children’s clothing age 4 or older, or toys as it takes a lot of our volunteers time to re-donate or dispose of such items. Thank You!